Attention Tri-Cities region (including all of
I received the following note from a reader:
“Per our conversation a few days ago, I have reflected on things that I am thankful for. I have a partial list done, in my head and heart. Considering the upcoming Thanksgiving season, it may be interesting to poll your e-list subscribers. This would be a nice follow-up to your recent comparisons of Best Places to Live.”
So, here goes. In thinking about the place we live, what are you thankful for? It doesn’t have to be an earth-shattering revelation, just a simple and genuine heartfelt statement. It can be a few words or few lines – it’s your choice!
· Why are you thankful to live in Tri-Cities?
· Why do you consider it the “best place” to live?
· Why did you stay here, or why did you move here?
· How long have you lived here?
· Where else have you lived?
· How does it fare against other places you have lived?
· What would you tell others if they were considering moving here to live or retire?
I”ll assemble the responses and publish them (anonymously) during the Thanksgiving holiday.