Kingsport sets the pace for Tennessee in Great American Cleanup
Kingsport is often called the "volunteer city in the volunteer state".
The community's tireless volunteerism really sets it apart as a true community that is held in esteemed trusteeship by its residents.
- Tennessee is only state to have 100% participation by all counties
- 4,994,685 lbs of litter collected across Tennessee
- 1,672,435 lbs collected by Kingsport volunteers (1/4 of the state total)
- 286,310 volunteer hours logged statewide
- 8,442 hours logged by Kingsport volunteers
Keep Kingsport Beautiful is a mult-time winner of the national Keep America Beautiful program. KKB is a partnership between the City of Kingsport and Kingsport Area Chamber of Commerce.
Leslie Snyder, Executive Director
Keep Kingsport Beautiful
Please feel free to forward this to a friend. If you would like to receive "good news" emails about Kingsport, write to email@example.com