Robinson ranked #2 of public schools competing (see full list of results by school at bottom).
Robinson’s Science Olympiad team is led by Ms. Hope Hall. The competition was held March 28 on the University of Tennessee’s Knoxville campus. The following team members received medals at the state tournament:
Second Place Medals
David Floyd and Zach Espeland in RoboCross,
Skylar Hollis and Zach Robbins in Meterology
Zach Robbins, Houston Cookenour, Zach Espeland, and Skylar Hollis in Pentathalon.
Third Place Medal
Zach Espeland and Harrison Emery in Dynamic Planet.
Fourth Place Medals
Angie Bark and Jackson May in Reach for the Stars
Garrett Davidson and Ryan Morrison in Road Scholar
Giul Provenzano and Garrett Davidson in Fossils
Ben Jack and Giul Provenzano in Bio-Process Lab
Ryan Morrison and Ben Jack in Elevated Bridge.
Fifth Place Medals
Michael Behal and Harrison Emery in Wright Stuff,
David Floyd, Giul Provenzano, Michael Behal in Experimental Design.
Sixth Place Medals
Angie Bark and Michael Behal in Disease Detectives
Zach Robbins and Jackson May in Scrambler.
For more information, contact Hope Hall at (423) 378-2200.
- Bearden Middle (Knoxville) - public
- Friendship Christian (Lebanon) - private
- Montgomery Bell Academy (Nashville) - private
- Cedar Springs Home School (Knoxville)
- Ross N. Robinson Middle School (Kingsport) - public
- MLK Magnet School (Nashville) - public magnet
- Harpeth Hall (Nashville) - private
- White Station Middle School (Memphis) - public
- St. Rosa of Lima (Murfreesboro) - private
- Memphis University School (Memphis) - private
- E. A. Cox Middle School (Columbia) - public
- Joe Shaffer Middle School (Gallatin) - public
- St. John Vianney (Gallatin) - private
- Bledsoe County Middle School (Pikeville) - public
- J. Frank White Academy (Harrogate) - private
- Girls Preparatory School (Chattanooga) - private