Kingsport City Schools Announces Administrative Staff Appointments
KINGSPORT – Kingsport City Schools has announced several administrative appointments for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Lenore Kilgore has been named the KCS Director of Special Education. Ms. Kilgore was most recently the principal at Dobyns-Bennett High School.
- Dr. Linda Story has been named Director of Federal Programs. Dr. Story moves from her former role as Director of Special Education to fill a position vacated by the retiring Ed Abbott.
- Dr. Carolyn Kennedy has assumed the role of Assistant Principal at Dobyns-Bennett High School. Dr. Kennedy was most recently the principal at Jackson Elementary School.
- Dr. Selina Blevins has been named Early Childhood Coordinator. Dr. Blevins comes to KCS from Washington County Schools, where she was most recently principal at Lamar School.
- Debi Tabor is assuming a role in the KCS communications department. Ms. Tabor was most recently the administrator at New Horizons Alternative School.
For more information on these appointments, contact Kingsport City Schools at (423) 378-2130.
Administrative Coordinator - RTTT Implementation/Communication
Kingsport City Schools
1701 East Center Street
Kingsport, TN 37664